Building a Sustainable Future: Understanding and Managing Carbon in Buildings
Managing Carbon in Buildings
Join us for an enlightening webinar that sheds light on the importance of measuring and managing carbon in buildings to combat climate change.
With the built environment significantly contributing to global greenhouse gas emissions, clients now demand more than just financial performance from designs.
They want to know the carbon footprint of their projects. To stay relevant in this changed landscape, professionals need to acquire new skills to meet these demands.
This webinar will feature a distinguished panel of subject matter experts who will provide insights into embodied and operational carbon in buildings, and equip you with the tools needed to stay relevant in this evolving professional landscape. Our panellists include:
- QS M. Olayemi Shonubi, FNIQS, President of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors
- Arc. Omoyemi T. Olayiwola, Director of Policy, Green Building Council Nigeria
- Mr. Dennis Papa Odenyi Quansah, IFC EDGE Green Building Market Transformation Program Lead for Kenya, Ghana & Nigeria
- Ms. Victoria Burrows, Director of Advancing Net Zero, World Green Building Council
- Engr. Dr. Fernanda Belizario Silva, Researcher, Housing & Buildings, Instituto de Pesquisas Tecnológicas
- Prof. Engr. Abdulhameed Mambo, Professor of Civil Engineering (Sustainable Infrastructure), Nile University of Nigeria
- QS QS Adebowale O. Oyinleye, FNIQS, Managing Partner, Project Associates
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to learn from these experts and gain a competitive edge in your field. Register now to secure your spot!
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!